Thriver G2’s Carlos Diaz from Vulcan Business Solutions is speaking at the Queens Chamber Technology’s You Could Be Next: How to Avoid Becoming a Cyber Horror Story.
Learn more and register here
- Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2021
- Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM GMT-4
- Location: Virtual Event
A cyber breach may appear inevitable, which is why your business should take the proper steps to protect your data and systems from bad actors. The Queens Chamber Technology Committee is proud to present You Could Be Next: How to Avoid Becoming a Cyber Horror Story.
This webinar features legal and technology experts who will discuss proactive measures all businesses can take to better prepare their cyber environments to prevent and survive a cyberattack.
Mark your calendar and make plans to join the conversation.
- Carlos Diaz, Managing Partner, CEO of Vulcan Business Solutions, and Participant of Thrivers G2
- Craig Bowling, Founder and President of Digitas Consulting, LLC
- Rebecca Rakoski, Cyber Attorney at XPan Law Partners, LLP
- Moderator Sean O’Rourke, Cyber Liability Consultant/CFO at Combs & Company