Grow Home Forums Q&A 03-11-2022 AMA

• Q&A

03-11-2022 AMA

Posted by Carla on March 11, 2022 at 4:36 pm

——————

1:12 PBCK Problem: The problem is between the chair and the keyboard

1:13 Budgeting Template Review

1:14 What is your expected revenue, take some profit and taxes out of it, right off the top.

• This is the opposite of how accountants think of it. The ‘pay yourself first.

1:16 What is your employee wages? We are employees on a monthly basis.

1:17 Joe’s comment of Paying Yourself. It’s critical that you pay yourself, if not then you are not going to like doing this.

1:18 Most entrepreneurs are undercharging because they don’t consider themself as a part of doing the service.

1:20 The market price is always set by supply and demand.

1:22 What is your Office Costs, Sales and Marketing, Training/Travel. What is it going to cost you to deliver the service you want to deliver?

1:24 What to do every month

1:25 Expense Analysis Page, and how does your expenses track vs what your planned expenses is going to be

1:28 Stephen’s unrelated question, it’s a tech question.

1:33 Budgeting question. How do I not get bored?

1:35 Why are we in business, it’s to make money. The foundation it’s numbers. You gotta spend money, save money, earn money, etc. You must know the numbers

1:36 As an entrepreneur, you must know what your numbers are. I’m not interested enough in my business to know how it works or how well it’s doing.

1:39 If you are by yourself, then it’s okay to have a 3-line budget. Where it becomes important is when you start delivering services, subscribing to products, etc.

1:41 Rio Tinto story

1:45 How much time should someone set aside, 1-2 hours a month. To update numbers with your accountant or doing it solo. Maybe you should review the numbers once a quarter. Come up with a schedule that is in line with your business needs that is in line with the decisions you make.

1:46 How to add rows

Carla replied 9 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.